Friday, August 31, 2012

Chattanooga Cupcakes, Chattanooga, TN

UPDATE: Sadly, Chattanooga Cupcakes is no longer in business :( 

Menu:
Lemon and Italian Cream Cupcakes

After watching three back-to-back episodes of Cupcake Wars, I was craving for a cupcake of my own. The next day, my mom and I ventured to Chattanooga Cupcakes, located in Downtown Chattanooga. 

Italian Cream and Lemon Cupcakes

The Italian Creme cupcake consisted of Italian Cream Cake and a cream cheese frosting, topped with coconut shavings and pecans. I'm not sure if you can tell by the picture, but these cupcakes were HUMONGOUS. I ate it with a fork and definitely shared. Also, I'm not a big fan of excessive frosting,cso I definitely consumed only a third of what was there. Still-- neither the cake nor the frosting went overboard with sweetness. Delicious! 

The Lemon Cupcake was sweet and lemony, as promised! Honestly, it was a bit on the "too sweet" side. Then again, as many of my friends often point out, I have prefer my food on the blander side-- so many would probably disagree with me! 

Overall? A cupcake from Chattanooga Cupcakes is a delicious treat, and I'm excited to try a different flavor the next time I have a to curb a cupcake craving. 

Address: 
500 Broad Street
Chattanooga, TN 37402



No comments:

Post a Comment